Importing images

  • gosportgal
    Message 1 of 3 , Nov 24 2:52 PM
      Hi, I am a very new Thumbnails user and wonder if someone can help me with importing images to my Website. I cannot remember where to start and also how to change my images to JPG from the PNG used by the site I am importing from.
      Thanks
      Hilary
    • Dave
      Message 2 of 3 , Nov 25 3:49 AM
        Hi
        most sites can use PNG now ,but if you want to change them then I would use
        IRFANVIEW it is free and does a good job ,If you are on a slow line then
        make all the images small or do a thumbnail first and allow people to make
        up there on minds as clicking on them to a full size image.
        most servers allow only lower case names as well ...
        THANKYOU DAVE

        > Hi, I am a very new Thumbnails user and wonder if someone can help me with
        > importing images to my Website. I cannot remember where to start and also
        > how to change my images to JPG from the PNG used by the site I am
        > importing from.
        > Thanks
        > Hilary

      • Hilary Green
        Message 3 of 3 , Nov 25 12:27 PM
          Hi Dave,

          Thank you for your helpful reply. Being pretty new to the website/internet
          world, I'm learning (often after great frustration) more new things every
          day.

          Hilary