Re: SCALING DIMENSIONS

  • ebbtidalflats
    Message 1 of 2 , Nov 24, 2009
      Boz,

      I like brevity in posing questions, but your question is a little too brief in the details for me. I can GUESS from you question, that you will need a clip to do what you want done.

      On the other hand, sombody much smarter than me migh understand what you want.

      In any case, I'd try the clips group.

      Eb