Re: Re-installing NoteTab Pro

  • Bill Mosca
    Message 1 of 5 , Nov 18, 2009
      Thank you all for the information and caveats. Win 7 does have a settings utility that you can supposedly run before the Win 7 install. Then once you install all your programs again you re-run the utility to get those setting back in place.

      Hopefully, that will work as advertized. But maybe backing up the entire NoteTab folder is the best approach..

      Bill