Re: [NTB] Re: Double-Click to close Tab

  • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
    Message 1 of 4 , Nov 17, 2009
      Hi Brother,

      I do middle click to close, or often use close all from the menu ...

      I think that this is a reasonable suggestion -- either double click to
      close or an x in the corner of the tab to close. All other tabbed
      programs I use now have these features.

      In addition in all other tabbed programs I use, control+t opens a new
      tab and control+n opens a new instance of the program -- but not in
      notetab. At the very least it would be nice if control+t worked.

      If this email should be in another forum to be considered please let me
      know.

      Thanks,

      Don

      p.s. I don't know the answer to your email question.