Too much discussion of clips - use the clips group, please

  • oldguy1166
    Message 1 of 1 , Nov 7, 2009
      No one is around any more to "police" the use of ntb. There is still a group for notetab clips and I wish that people who have clip questions would use that group rather than the basic group. It appears to be harder to find, but it is still there.

      There are good reasons for having several notetab groups. This is
      intended to be a friendly reminder that those groups are there and a
      request that people use the proper group for posing questions.

      Bruce