Match Directory not working

  • AL Guevara
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 28, 2009
      Hi Group
      This might be my first post in years, cause NOTETAB "just works"!
      I'm noticing today that my View | options | Files | Match Directory
      isnt working. I have Match Directory checked.
      IE: I have file open at D:xxx./xxx/filename.txt
      When I do a File | Open
      NoteTab open to the desktop area,
      not to the D:xxx./xxx/ area
      Caveats, if they matter are. I have NoteTab installed in D:\Program Files
      Thank you if if anyone knows the he answer much.
      Al Guevara