Re: Spacing walls of text

  • Pete Hoyle
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 19, 2009
      If I understand your question, you should be able to reformat the lines you
      show with a Replace command that has the "regular expression" box checked.

      After you do the "Ctrl R" and check the regular expression box, fill in the
      regular expression as:

      and fill in the "replace with" box as:

      $1 $2

      I'd suggest trying it out on a copy first; tiny errors in regular
      expressions, like the wrong case or an extra or omitted space can totally
      change the meaning of the search or replace field.
      -- Pete

      --
      Pete Hoyle
      (Via GMail; Alt: hoylesp@...)