Re: [NTB] Double-Click to close Tab

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 4 , Oct 14, 2009
      Brother Gabriel-Marie (brgabriel@...) wrote (in part) (on
      2009-10-14 at 11:08):
      > Hello! I am so used to double-clicking to close tabs in other tabbed
      > windows that I become frustrated when I come to NoteTab! Is there a
      > way
      > to double-click to close the tabs?
      >
      > Thanks.
      > - Brother Gabriel-Marie

      Most browser (IE8, Chrome, Firefox and Opera) also allow by default
      middle-mouse click to close tabs (or can be set to do so). If you have a
      scroll wheel mouse just depress the roller (you probably already know this?)

    • Brother Gabriel-Marie
      Message 2 of 4 , Nov 17, 2009
        Thanks for the tip about middle-clicking to close the tabs. No, I
        didn't know NoteTab would do that. I don't much like using the rolling
        mouse wheel for a mouse button; but I have begun now to use it in
        NoteTab for lack of the double-click-to-close ability.

        Thanks for the tip, however!
        - Brother Gabriel-Marie
      • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
        Message 3 of 4 , Nov 17, 2009
          Hi Brother,

          I do middle click to close, or often use close all from the menu ...

          I think that this is a reasonable suggestion -- either double click to
          close or an x in the corner of the tab to close. All other tabbed
          programs I use now have these features.

          In addition in all other tabbed programs I use, control+t opens a new
          tab and control+n opens a new instance of the program -- but not in
          notetab. At the very least it would be nice if control+t worked.

          If this email should be in another forum to be considered please let me
          know.

          Thanks,

          Don

          p.s. I don't know the answer to your email question.