^!Email and Thunderbird

  • Brother Gabriel-Marie
    Message 1 of 1 , Oct 14, 2009
      Hello all,
      In my script, I have the email function to prepare an email for me.
      Now, my default mail client is Thunderbird 2.0.0.23, (NoteTab Pro full
      6.12, XP pro), and the email function will prepare the title and the
      information okay, but won't add the TO address. Is this just a NoteTab
      issue? I don't have any problem if I use the MailTo: from batch or C
      and send it to the default mail client, Thunderbird; only NoteTab
      doesn't do it right. Maybe I am doing something amiss?

      Here is the code line:
      ^!Email webmaster@...;My Title also contains a variable
      ^%varTitle%;^%MyMessageBody%

      -Thanks.