Re: [NTB] Color coded html tags?

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 11, 2009
      On 11 Oct 09 03:08 "thundermaxroller"
      <thundermaxroller@...> said:
      > Howdy, is there an option/feature in notetab light to make the html
      > tags color coded? I've been looking under [view] [options] but have
      > yet seen an option to make html tags color coded within the
      > document(s) I compose/edit.

      Only HTML Pro offers this function.

      From HELP:

      -----------------
      Create Web Pages

      NoteTab has many features that make it easy to create or convert
      documents to Web pages. Note, however, that only NoteTab Pro offers
      HTML-syntax highlighting. Support tools include the Editor Clipbook,
      the Quick List, and the Modify menu which offers powerful commands to
      convert characters, selected text, or entire documents to HTML.

      Greg
    • AL Guevara
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 11, 2009
        http://www.notetab.com/versions.php