Color coded html tags?

  • thundermaxroller
    Message 1 of 3 , Oct 10, 2009
      Howdy, is there an option/feature in notetab light to make the html tags color coded? I've been looking under [view] [options] but have yet seen an option to make html tags color coded within the document(s) I compose/edit.

      Anybody??

      Thanks,
      Darren
    • Greg Chapman
      Message 2 of 3 , Oct 11, 2009
        On 11 Oct 09 03:08 "thundermaxroller"
        <thundermaxroller@...> said:
        > Howdy, is there an option/feature in notetab light to make the html
        > tags color coded? I've been looking under [view] [options] but have
        > yet seen an option to make html tags color coded within the
        > document(s) I compose/edit.

        Only HTML Pro offers this function.

        From HELP:

        -----------------
        Create Web Pages

        NoteTab has many features that make it easy to create or convert
        documents to Web pages. Note, however, that only NoteTab Pro offers
        HTML-syntax highlighting. Support tools include the Editor Clipbook,
        the Quick List, and the Modify menu which offers powerful commands to
        convert characters, selected text, or entire documents to HTML.

        Greg
      • AL Guevara
        Message 3 of 3 , Oct 11, 2009
          http://www.notetab.com/versions.php