F3 Jumps To Another Tab

  • vpnavy
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 29, 2009
      Running NoteTabPro 6.12. I have multiple tab's open. I jump to one of the tabs and perform a F3 (Search) function. When I hit FIND NEXT it jumps back to the last Tab. I then touch the Tab I want to search and hit F3 (or FIND NEXT) and it jumps back to the original Tab to perform the search - very frustrating! Any suggestions?
    • vpnavy
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 29, 2009
        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "vpnavy" <vpnavy@...> wrote:

        > Running NoteTabPro 6.12. I have multiple tab's open. I jump to one of the tabs and perform a F3 (Search) function. When I hit FIND NEXT it jumps back to the last Tab. I then touch the Tab I want to search and hit F3 (or FIND NEXT) and it jumps back to the original Tab to perform the search - very frustrating! Any suggestions?

        UPDATE: I had the "All Documents" option selected! All is well again.