Clearing search history, NoteTab Light

  • egptech
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 28, 2009
      Does anyone know how to clear the search history or where this information is stored?

      Gene Y.
    • egptech
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 28, 2009
        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "egptech" <egptech@...> wrote:

        > Does anyone know how to clear the search history or where this information is stored?
        >
        > Gene Y.

        Never mind. I finally found it. It is in the .ini file under the section [FindDialog]. To clear, delete all entries labelled SearchList_1="WHATEVER"

        You would think there would be an option to just "Clear History" but I guess not.

        Thanks,
        Gene Y.