Re: [NTB] Automatic Loading of OTL Files

  • hsavage
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 11, 2009
      M Brovage wrote:
      > For some reason the program does not load previous open files or
      > even favorites. Have checked both in Options but program loads
      > blank text file when started. The default directory is where these
      > files are located.
      >
      > Any ideas?
      >
      > Also, how do you de-favorite a file once it is on the list?
      >

      > Thanks.

      M Brovage,

      For previously open files, files that are open when you close
      NoteTab, check this setting in the menu,

      'View > Options > General' - Reload Open Documents

      To remove files from the Favorites List,

      'Favorites > Organize > Go To Favorites' - or, the default
      shortcut-key way to get there is pressing - Shift+F2

      from there delete the path of any file you would like to remove from
      the list.

      ºvº SL_day# 254 - created 2009.09.11_08.30.49

      Potential bumper sticker
      • I work 40 hours a week to be this poor.

      € hrs € hsavage € pobox € com