Automatic Loading of OTL Files

  • M Brovage
    Message 1 of 2 , Sep 10, 2009
      For some reason the program does not load previous open files or even favorites. Have checked both in Options but program loads blank text file when started. The default directory is where these files are located.

      Any ideas?

      Also, how do you de-favorite a file once it is on the list?

      Thanks.

    • hsavage
      Message 2 of 2 , Sep 11, 2009
        M Brovage wrote:
        > For some reason the program does not load previous open files or
        > even favorites. Have checked both in Options but program loads
        > blank text file when started. The default directory is where these
        > files are located.
        >
        > Any ideas?
        >
        > Also, how do you de-favorite a file once it is on the list?
        >

        > Thanks.

        M Brovage,

        For previously open files, files that are open when you close
        NoteTab, check this setting in the menu,

        'View > Options > General' - Reload Open Documents

        To remove files from the Favorites List,

        'Favorites > Organize > Go To Favorites' - or, the default
        shortcut-key way to get there is pressing - Shift+F2

        from there delete the path of any file you would like to remove from
        the list.

        ºvº SL_day# 254 - created 2009.09.11_08.30.49

        Potential bumper sticker
        • I work 40 hours a week to be this poor.

        € hrs € hsavage € pobox € com