Notetab and Newbies

  • jdminstrelgypsy
    Message 1 of 3 , Sep 3, 2009
      Hello everybody! I am a newcomer to this program (Notetab). I am a dyi computer dude . . . I've been using computers for about 15 years. But I don't know what I know and more importantly . . what I don't know! My Dad always use to say that the quickest way to learn something new was to first admit you don't know how to do it! Well I don't know alot about 'Notetab' . . . however I am trying with all my heart to develop a website for my music. I bought a great book from www.sitepoint.com and the learning curve is happening! However I can tell that I am going to definitely need advise and direction from others who have gone before me!!
      So here is my first question . . .a non-technical question I think only fookes can probably answer but maybe someone out there has asked the same! Ques: Why is it that if Notetab light is a free ware product . . . it keeps telling me I have 'so many' days left to use it?? Do I have to purchase the Standard version or the Pro version? Or can I just keep using the 'freeware'???
      Your thoughts please!
      Sincerely, Johnny!
    • AL Guevara
      Message 2 of 3 , Sep 3, 2009
        You must have the Trial of Pro version, not the freeware version.
        Al

        From: jdminstrelgypsy <jdminstrelgypsy@...>
        To: notetab@yahoogroups.com
        Subject: [NTB] Notetab and Newbies

        >Hello everybody! I am a newcomer to this program (Notetab). I am a dyi computer
        >dude . . . I've been using computers for about 15 years. But I don't know what I
        >know and more importantly . . what I don't know! My Dad always use to say that
        >the quickest way to learn something new was to first admit you don't know how to
        >do it! Well I don't know alot about 'Notetab' . . . however I am trying with all my
        >heart to develop a website for my music. I bought a great book from
        >www.sitepoint.com and the learning curve is happening! However I can tell that I am
        >going to definitely need advise and direction from others who have gone before
        >me!!
        >So here is my first question . . .a non-technical question I think only fookes can
        >probably answer but maybe someone out there has asked the same! Ques: Why is
        >it that if Notetab light is a free ware product . . . it keeps telling me I have 'so many'
        >days left to use it?? Do I have to purchase the Standard version or the Pro version?
        > Or can I just keep using the 'freeware'???
        >Your thoughts please!
        >Sincerely, Johnny!

      • Greg Chapman
        Message 3 of 3 , Sep 3, 2009
          Hi Johnny,

          On 03 Sep 09 19:26 "jdminstrelgypsy" <jdminstrelgypsy@...> said:
          > Why is it that if Notetab light is a free ware product . . . it
          > keeps telling me I have 'so many' days left to use it?? Do I have
          > to purchase the Standard version or the Pro version? Or can I just
          > keep using the 'freeware'???

          Because you have selected the option to test the "Pro" features.
          "Light" will revert to "Light" facilities only when the Pro test
          expires.

          Greg