Printing Large Type

  • wmcmains
    Message 1 of 4 , Aug 22, 2009
      I've been using NoteTab for over 10 years and use to be able to change the font size in a document and it printed large text.

      Now I can't ... any ideas on what to try?

      I upgraded from 5.9 to 6.12, it didn't help.

      Problem may be related to installing a new printer a couple months ago, but thought I had printed large type since that.

      TIA
    • Margaret Peloquin
      Message 2 of 4 , Aug 22, 2009
        A quick way to achieve larger print is to use your browser's Print Preview and
        then choose a larger scale from the options before printing.

        --
        === Margaret Peloquin, Head Librarian Eastview ===
        === Austin Community College, Austin, Texas ===
        Message 3 of 4 , Aug 22, 2009
          In NTP, click on the second icon on the right in the second line
          at the top. That is the options icon. Go to the documents tab
          and
          press the FONT button ... you can then choose the size
          of type you wish.

          May God bless!
          Sincerely,
          Mary Wilkey, Publisher
          http://elfexpressionsezine.com

          Message 4 of 4 , Aug 31, 2009
            In addition to setting the document font size, you must also set the Page Setup (File menu) to use the document font.

            Eb