Re: [NTB] Intallation over NoteTab Std Trial

  • stephen@dennisandstephen.com
    Message 1 of 2 , Aug 9, 2009
      Hi Karl.
      I have not updated NoteTab for years, I suspect that the installer will
      take care of this for you, but I'm not sure; I tend to keep old copies of
      NoteTab in different folders for some bizare reason. Just to be on the
      safe side, you can do either of two pretty easy things:
      View|Options|Advanced|Support Files Locations will change the location of
      where NoteTab looks for configuration files and Libraries; making copies
      of any relevant files, including NoteTab's ini file and just placing those
      into the appropriate folder of your new NoteTab's home directory will
      work.