Re: [NTB] Newbie -- Color for URL's

  • loro
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 8, 2009
      Millie wrote:
      >Thank you for the information, but I'm not able to see where I
      >should tick the box. Here is a screen capture

      As Greg said, attachments are stripped off on this list. It seems I
      made a mistake though, sorry. From Help:

      "Highlight URLs: Highlight fully qualified URLs in text. Turning this
      option off will increase the speed of screen updating (only
      noticeable on slower systems). This setting is only available in NoteTab Pro."

      Are you sure it was Standard you had before?

      Lotta