Re: [NTB] Newbie -- Color for URL's

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 8, 2009
      Hi Millie,

      On 09 Aug 09 00:11 "Millie SkyLab OE" <millie.skylaboe@...>
      said:

      Attachments are stripped from messages on this list. If you need to
      share an image go to:

      Create a folder there and upload it.

      Greg
    • loro
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 8, 2009
        Millie wrote:
        >Thank you for the information, but I'm not able to see where I
        >should tick the box. Here is a screen capture

        As Greg said, attachments are stripped off on this list. It seems I
        made a mistake though, sorry. From Help:

        "Highlight URLs: Highlight fully qualified URLs in text. Turning this
        option off will increase the speed of screen updating (only
        noticeable on slower systems). This setting is only available in NoteTab Pro."

        Are you sure it was Standard you had before?

        Lotta