Re: [NTB] Newbie -- Color for URL's

  • Millie SkyLab OE
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 8, 2009
      Hi Lotta,

      Thank you for the information, but I'm not able to see where I should tick the box. Here is a screen capture

      My NoteTab says Ver 6.12 full version.
      What could be different? Or am I looking in the wrong place?

      Thanks for any help.

      Hugs, Millie

      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 8, 2009
        Hi Millie,

        On 09 Aug 09 00:11 "Millie SkyLab OE" <millie.skylaboe@...>
        said:

        Attachments are stripped from messages on this list. If you need to
        share an image go to:

        Create a folder there and upload it.

        Greg
      • loro
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 8, 2009
          Millie wrote:
          >Thank you for the information, but I'm not able to see where I
          >should tick the box. Here is a screen capture

          As Greg said, attachments are stripped off on this list. It seems I
          made a mistake though, sorry. From Help:

          "Highlight URLs: Highlight fully qualified URLs in text. Turning this
          option off will increase the speed of screen updating (only
          noticeable on slower systems). This setting is only available in NoteTab Pro."

          Are you sure it was Standard you had before?

          Lotta