Re: [NTB] Newbie -- Color for URL's

  • loro
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 8, 2009
      Hi,

      Millie wrote:
      >I have the newest version of NoteTab Stand, but I use to use one where the
      >URL's would appear in a different color from the test.

      It's a user setting. View | Options | Internet , tick the box labeled
      "Highlight URLs" . I'd tick "Underline URLs" too.

      Lotta
    • Millie SkyLab OE
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 8, 2009
        Hi Lotta,

        Thank you for the information, but I'm not able to see where I should tick the box. Here is a screen capture

        My NoteTab says Ver 6.12 full version.
        What could be different? Or am I looking in the wrong place?

        Thanks for any help.

        Hugs, Millie

        >I have the newest version of NoteTab Stand, but I use to use one where the
        >URL's would appear in a different color from the test.

        It's a user setting. View | Options | Internet , tick the box labeled
        "Highlight URLs" . I'd tick "Underline URLs" too.

        Lotta

      • Greg Chapman
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 8, 2009
          Hi Millie,

          On 09 Aug 09 00:11 "Millie SkyLab OE" <millie.skylaboe@...>
          said:

          Attachments are stripped from messages on this list. If you need to
          share an image go to:

          Create a folder there and upload it.

          Greg
        • loro
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 8, 2009
            Millie wrote:
            >Thank you for the information, but I'm not able to see where I
            >should tick the box. Here is a screen capture

            As Greg said, attachments are stripped off on this list. It seems I
            made a mistake though, sorry. From Help:

            "Highlight URLs: Highlight fully qualified URLs in text. Turning this
            option off will increase the speed of screen updating (only
            noticeable on slower systems). This setting is only available in NoteTab Pro."

            Are you sure it was Standard you had before?

            Lotta