Newbie -- Color for URL's

  • Millie OE gmail
    Message 1 of 5 , Aug 8, 2009
      I have the newest version of NoteTab Stand, but I use to use one where the
      URL's would appear in a different color from the test. This was helpful for
      seeing mistakes in coding and for embedding images.

      I enjoy using NoteTab for writing my script to use with stationery for
      Windows Mail program. If someone could help me, please, to get these URL's
      to show in a different color would be really appreciated.

      Thanks for your help.

      Millie

    • loro
      Message 2 of 5 , Aug 8, 2009
        Hi,

        Millie wrote:
        >I have the newest version of NoteTab Stand, but I use to use one where the
        >URL's would appear in a different color from the test.

        It's a user setting. View | Options | Internet , tick the box labeled
        "Highlight URLs" . I'd tick "Underline URLs" too.

        Lotta
      • Millie SkyLab OE
        Message 3 of 5 , Aug 8, 2009
          Hi Lotta,

          Thank you for the information, but I'm not able to see where I should tick the box. Here is a screen capture

          My NoteTab says Ver 6.12 full version.
          What could be different? Or am I looking in the wrong place?

          Thanks for any help.

          Hugs, Millie

          >I have the newest version of NoteTab Stand, but I use to use one where the
          >URL's would appear in a different color from the test.

          It's a user setting. View | Options | Internet , tick the box labeled
          "Highlight URLs" . I'd tick "Underline URLs" too.

          Lotta

        • Greg Chapman
          Message 4 of 5 , Aug 8, 2009
            Hi Millie,

            On 09 Aug 09 00:11 "Millie SkyLab OE" <millie.skylaboe@...>
            said:

            Attachments are stripped from messages on this list. If you need to
            share an image go to:

            Create a folder there and upload it.

            Greg
          • loro
            Message 5 of 5 , Aug 8, 2009
              Millie wrote:
              >Thank you for the information, but I'm not able to see where I
              >should tick the box. Here is a screen capture

              As Greg said, attachments are stripped off on this list. It seems I
              made a mistake though, sorry. From Help:

              "Highlight URLs: Highlight fully qualified URLs in text. Turning this
              option off will increase the speed of screen updating (only
              noticeable on slower systems). This setting is only available in NoteTab Pro."

              Are you sure it was Standard you had before?

              Lotta