Re: How to turn off whole-line select in NoteTabLight?

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 12, 2009
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Brother Gabriel-Marie <brgabriel@...> wrote:

      > Hello all!
      >
      > I am using NoteTabLight as a scratch pad from which I wish to
      > drag and drop text. But when I double-click a word that I want to
      > drag and then let up and then start to drag (like in other
      > applications) then NoteTab wants to keep selecting text. It
      > doesn't happen every time, and I know there is a trick to it to
      > make it work right every time, but it would be much easier if I
      > could turn it off.
      >
      > And NoteTab Pro doesn't seem to support drag and drop!

      Drag and drop of text works for me, in Pro and Light. I just select the text I want, then click in that text and drag it to the new destination.

      Regards,
      Sheri
    • Jeff
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 12, 2009
        Have you tried "Sticky Keys?"

        Jeff

        Sheri wrote:
        > --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Brother Gabriel-Marie <brgabriel@...> wrote:
        >
        >> Hello all!
        >>
        >> I am using NoteTabLight as a scratch pad from which I wish to
        >> drag and drop text. But when I double-click a word that I want to
        >> drag and then let up and then start to drag (like in other
        >> applications) then NoteTab wants to keep selecting text. It
        >> doesn't happen every time, and I know there is a trick to it to
        >> make it work right every time, but it would be much easier if I
        >> could turn it off.
        >>
        >> And NoteTab Pro doesn't seem to support drag and drop!
        >>

        > Drag and drop of text works for me, in Pro and Light. I just select the text I want, then click in that text and drag it to the new destination.
        >
        > Regards,
        > Sheri

        Jeffery G. Scism, IBSSG
        Flockmaster,

        http://ibssg.org/blacksheep/

        http://bsmeadow.blogspot.com/ Blacksheep's Meadow

        http://www.flickr.com/photos/7764576@N05/ Photostream
      • Brother Gabriel-Marie
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 14, 2009
          I figured it out. It had to do with Powerpro. Powerpro was looking for
          a caption called "Notepad" (no, not *Notepad*, or *Notepad, or Notepad*)
          and for some reason it has always interfered with anything else called
          "Note"-anything. I just forgot about that. But I erased that entry
          from Powerpro's Autorun and it works now.
          Thanks, however!

          Re: How to turn off whole-line select in NoteTabLight?
          Posted by: "Jeff" jeff@... scismgenie
          Sun Jul 12, 2009 12:19 pm (PDT)

          Have you tried "Sticky Keys?"

          Jeff