Re: [NTB] Selecting Text Problem

  • krwurst53
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 3, 2009
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, loro <tabbie@...> wrote:

      > Karl wrote:
      > >In Notetab Standard if I have "Quick Open Links" selected when I
      > >double click on a word to select it only a few characters of that
      > >word get selected. If I disable "Quick Open Links" and double click
      > >on a word the entire word gets selected. Any suggestions?
      >
      > Try clicking 3 times. No, I'm not joking. I just tried in Notetab
      > Light and discovered it more or less by mistake. Double click selects
      > from the point you click to the beginning of the word. A third click
      > extends the selection to the end of the word. I didn't know about
      > this, as Pro works as you'd expect. Hope the triple-click is by design. ;-)
      >
      > Lotta

      Hi Lotta,

      When I triple click in Notetab Standard the entire line gets highlighted and not just the word I want highlighted.

      Thanks, Karl
    • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 3, 2009
        everybody compare versions and krwurst53 make sure you are on the most
        current version
        then we can work from there to figure out what is different

        I just uninstalled standard and light yesterday -- never use them -- so
        I cannot try, but perhaps others can.