Selecting Text Problem

  • krwurst53
    Message 1 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
      In Notetab Standard if I have "Quick Open Links" selected when I double click on a word to select it only a few characters of that word get selected. If I disable "Quick Open Links" and double click on a word the entire word gets selected. Any suggestions?

      Thanks,

      Karl
    • loro
      Message 2 of 4 , Jul 2, 2009
        Karl wrote:
        >In Notetab Standard if I have "Quick Open Links" selected when I
        >double click on a word to select it only a few characters of that
        >word get selected. If I disable "Quick Open Links" and double click
        >on a word the entire word gets selected. Any suggestions?

        Try clicking 3 times. No, I'm not joking. I just tried in Notetab
        Light and discovered it more or less by mistake. Double click selects
        from the point you click to the beginning of the word. A third click
        extends the selection to the end of the word. I didn't know about
        this, as Pro works as you'd expect. Hope the triple-click is by design. ;-)

        Lotta
      • krwurst53
        Message 3 of 4 , Jul 3, 2009
          --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, loro <tabbie@...> wrote:

          > Karl wrote:
          > >In Notetab Standard if I have "Quick Open Links" selected when I
          > >double click on a word to select it only a few characters of that
          > >word get selected. If I disable "Quick Open Links" and double click
          > >on a word the entire word gets selected. Any suggestions?
          >
          > Try clicking 3 times. No, I'm not joking. I just tried in Notetab
          > Light and discovered it more or less by mistake. Double click selects
          > from the point you click to the beginning of the word. A third click
          > extends the selection to the end of the word. I didn't know about
          > this, as Pro works as you'd expect. Hope the triple-click is by design. ;-)
          >
          > Lotta

          Hi Lotta,

          When I triple click in Notetab Standard the entire line gets highlighted and not just the word I want highlighted.

          Thanks, Karl
        • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
          Message 4 of 4 , Jul 3, 2009
            everybody compare versions and krwurst53 make sure you are on the most
            current version
            then we can work from there to figure out what is different

            I just uninstalled standard and light yesterday -- never use them -- so
            I cannot try, but perhaps others can.