Newbie - can you help

  • dhunts59
    Message 1 of 3 , Jun 21 10:24 AM
      hi
      are there any notes for a newbie for the notetab ?
      thanks
      Derek
    • Alan G
      Message 2 of 3 , Jun 21 7:25 PM
        On Sun, 21 Jun 2009, "dhunts59" <DEREKCFITCH@...> wrote:

        > hi
        > are there any notes for a newbie for the notetab ?
        > thanks
        > Derek

        There's a downloadable manual in PDF form. You'll find the download
        link at <http://www.notetab.com/downloads.php>.

        Alan G
      • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
        Message 3 of 3 , Jun 21 7:31 PM
          I use the built in help.

          It is pretty good.

          Next there are some helpful tutorials written by Jody about clips and I
          wrote one about doing html with notetab.

          Ask questions here and people are most helpful as well. This list is
          for basic questions and then there are other lists for more advanced topics.