Re: [NTB] How do I sort a list in order?

  • Marcelo Bastos
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 6, 2009
      Interviewed by CNN on 6/6/2009 16:11, phil_add told the world:
      > Can NoteTab do list sorting? I can't find any way to do it from the menus or in help.

      In NoteTab Pro, it's in Modify/Lines/Sort. I don't know if that is
      available in Notetab Std/Light.

      Marcelo

      -=-=-
      People say I'm indecisive. Am I? I don't know.
      * TagZilla 0.066 on Seamonkey 1.1.16
    • phil_add
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 6, 2009
        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Marcelo Bastos <mcblista@...> wrote:

        > Interviewed by CNN on 6/6/2009 16:11, phil_add told the world:
        > > Can NoteTab do list sorting? I can't find any way to do it from the menus or in help.
        > >
        > In NoteTab Pro, it's in Modify/Lines/Sort. I don't know if that is
        > available in Notetab Std/Light.
        >
        > Marcelo

        Thank you Marcelo, yes it is here in the Light version. Not sure why I couldn't find that before :(

        Phil
      • Adrien Verlee
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 6, 2009
          Op 6-jun-09, om 21:11 heeft phil_add het volgende geschreven:

          > Can NoteTab do list sorting? I can't find any way to do it from the
          > menus or in help.

          Menu: Modify > lines > sort
          --
          adrien
        • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 6, 2009
            phil_add wrote: >
            > Can NoteTab do list sorting? I can't find any way to do it from the
            > menus or in help. Thanks Phil

            You can also add the icon(s) to the tool bar through the tool bar
            properties. Right click on the tool bar to bring it up.

            -Mike
            www.EpicRoadTrips.us
          • Ugly Sean
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 6, 2009
              > Op 6-jun-09, om 21:11 heeft phil_add het volgende geschreven:
              >
              > > Can NoteTab do list sorting? I can't find any way to do it from the
              > > menus or in help.
              >

              > Menu: Modify > lines > sort

              I prefer sticking an icon where I can easily find it.