How do I sort a list in order?

  • phil_add
    Message 1 of 6 , Jun 6, 2009
      Can NoteTab do list sorting? I can't find any way to do it from the menus or in help.

      Thanks

      Phil
    • Marcelo Bastos
      Message 2 of 6 , Jun 6, 2009
        Interviewed by CNN on 6/6/2009 16:11, phil_add told the world:
        > Can NoteTab do list sorting? I can't find any way to do it from the menus or in help.

        In NoteTab Pro, it's in Modify/Lines/Sort. I don't know if that is
        available in Notetab Std/Light.

        Marcelo

        -=-=-
        People say I'm indecisive. Am I? I don't know.
        * TagZilla 0.066 on Seamonkey 1.1.16
      • phil_add
        Message 3 of 6 , Jun 6, 2009
          --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Marcelo Bastos <mcblista@...> wrote:

          > Interviewed by CNN on 6/6/2009 16:11, phil_add told the world:
          > > Can NoteTab do list sorting? I can't find any way to do it from the menus or in help.
          > >
          > In NoteTab Pro, it's in Modify/Lines/Sort. I don't know if that is
          > available in Notetab Std/Light.
          >
          > Marcelo

          Thank you Marcelo, yes it is here in the Light version. Not sure why I couldn't find that before :(

          Phil
        • Adrien Verlee
          Message 4 of 6 , Jun 6, 2009
            Op 6-jun-09, om 21:11 heeft phil_add het volgende geschreven:

            > Can NoteTab do list sorting? I can't find any way to do it from the
            > menus or in help.

            Menu: Modify > lines > sort
            --
            adrien
          • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
            Message 5 of 6 , Jun 6, 2009
              phil_add wrote: >
              > Can NoteTab do list sorting? I can't find any way to do it from the
              > menus or in help. Thanks Phil

              You can also add the icon(s) to the tool bar through the tool bar
              properties. Right click on the tool bar to bring it up.

              -Mike
              www.EpicRoadTrips.us
            • Ugly Sean
              Message 6 of 6 , Jun 6, 2009
                > Op 6-jun-09, om 21:11 heeft phil_add het volgende geschreven:
                >
                > > Can NoteTab do list sorting? I can't find any way to do it from the
                > > menus or in help.
                >

                > Menu: Modify > lines > sort

                I prefer sticking an icon where I can easily find it.