Re: [NTB] How to edit custom dictionary?

  • lm_hamilton
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 3, 2009
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Dave" <dmc43959@...> wrote:

      > Hi
      > these to clips could be useful
      <SNIP>

      I did a search and found this article about Jody's Editudt clip library on the NoteTab Clips List:

      The above link references Jody's old website, but that site is no longer available.

      Thanks to the Wayback Machine, I found that most of his old clip resources are still available, thanks to this archive. (I made a local copy of Jody's website after his death using wget, but do not have it at work, so had to find it.)

      Here is the specific link to this clip library.

      http://web.archive.org/web/20050207222945/www.notetab.net/html/editudt.htm

      For specifics of writing and editing clips, see the clips list.

      To add a new clip library, Tools > Clipbook > New Library, paste in the contents of the Editudt page, and save as "Editudt.clb". This will be available in your list of libraries.

      HTH,

      Larry