Re: [NTB] Repeat 'paste' during text search - please help...

  • eschercube
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 2, 2009
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Greg Chapman <gregchapmanuk@...> wrote:

      > Download the latest release. This bug has been fixed.
      >
      > Greg

      Thanks for your reply, but I already downloaded the latest release of NoteTab Light. I still have the same problem.

      Specifically, "NoteTab Light 6.1. (Freeware version.)"

      I know this isn't the worst problem on planet Earth, but does anyone have any other suggestions?
    • Eric Fookes
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2009
        We released a slipstream update on May 28 that fixes the issue. The
        announcement was made on the NoteTab discussion lists.

        Please download NoteTab Light again and install the update over your
        current version. This will resolve the double-Paste issue.

        Eric Fookes
        http://www.fookes.com/

        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 3, 2009
          Honored to get a reply from you, Eric. I'm off to download the update. Thanks. - ken

          P.S. Thanks again to you too, Greg.