Re: [NTB] Repeat 'paste' during text search - please help...

  • Greg Chapman
    Message 1 of 5 , Jun 1, 2009
      Hi,

      On 01 Jun 09 22:59 "eschercube" <eschercube@...> said:
      > I love NoteTab Light software, but I noticed a bug in it that
      > started to occur 1 or 2 months ago.

      Download the latest release. This bug has been fixed.

      Greg
    • eschercube
      Message 2 of 5 , Jun 2, 2009
        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Greg Chapman <gregchapmanuk@...> wrote:

        > Download the latest release. This bug has been fixed.
        >
        > Greg

        Thanks for your reply, but I already downloaded the latest release of NoteTab Light. I still have the same problem.

        Specifically, "NoteTab Light 6.1. (Freeware version.)"

        I know this isn't the worst problem on planet Earth, but does anyone have any other suggestions?
      • Eric Fookes
        Message 3 of 5 , Jun 2, 2009
          We released a slipstream update on May 28 that fixes the issue. The
          announcement was made on the NoteTab discussion lists.

          Please download NoteTab Light again and install the update over your
          current version. This will resolve the double-Paste issue.

          Eric Fookes
          http://www.fookes.com/

          Message 4 of 5 , Jun 3, 2009
            Honored to get a reply from you, Eric. I'm off to download the update. Thanks. - ken

            P.S. Thanks again to you too, Greg.