Re: XEDIT!

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 9 , May 31, 2009
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Martin Basiszta" <mbasiszta@...> wrote:

      > Ah, you take me back to the days when I used to love "Edlin".
      > Life was simpler and yet faster then...

      Its still there, in the command environment!

      Never much cared for edlin, but PE2 was dandy.
    • Eric Fookes
      Message 2 of 9 , Jun 1, 2009
        This list should be used for discussing NoteTab. It's fine to also
        mention third-party products and resources that enhance the NoteTab
        experience. To discuss any other kind of product, please do so on the
        off topic list. Thank you.

        Eric Fookes
        http://www.fookes.com/