Re: [NTB] Re: How to change to a modern font? -thanks fw7oaks

  • Bruce Meyers
    Message 1 of 1 , May 28, 2009
      Thanks fw7oaks.  I tried ShellZip and it did open the orator.zip file. It did not
      work in the way I was used to and I had to try a few different things, but I finally
      got the font and added it to the windows font folder.  But I found the Bitstream
      Vera Sans Mono more to my taste - I like the 0 with the dot in the middle and
      the rest of the font as well.

      Bruce Meyers