Re: [NTB] NoteTab does not see Favorites files

  • m_frascinella
    Message 1 of 5 , May 15, 2009
      Eric,

      Thanks for the pointers to the help files. Yes Notetab 6 had created folders in the user's Applications Data folder. Now I remember having to do the same thing when I first upgraded to version 5.

      I moved those NoteTab files to my NoteTabPro6 folder and everything works as before. Of course I also had to change the Windows folder options to tell it to open .txt, .log, and other text files with the new version of NoteTab Pro. Thanks again.

      Yours,

      Michael F.