RE: [NTB] How to get Whatsnew.txt not to open

  • John Shotsky
    Message 1 of 7 , May 11, 2009
      With the document open, right click on the tab for the document (along the top) and choose close. You are closing only
      that one document. Open a document you plan to work with. Save it. At this point, you should have only one document in
      NoteTab, and it should be your own text file.

      Close, then open NoteTab. You should only see your document. Repeat. Repeat every so often. Only the last documents that
      were open when you close Notetab should reappear. I am using the new version, and I only saw the file you refer to one
      time - when I first started it, read it, then closed it.

      John