Re:Notetab Pro 6 released

  • Brother Gabriel-Marie
    Message 1 of 8 , May 6, 2009
      Thank you! This time I did just like you said. I copied NoteTabPro.exe
      and NoteTabPro.ini onto my thumb drive, took it to the internet
      computer, opened it, and clicked check for updates from the help menu.
      It gave me the option for downloading it onto my thumbdrive. I took it
      back and installed it tickety-boo!

      Thanks for the upgrade to version 6!

      God Bless!
      - Brother Gabriel-Marie