Re: [NTB] Notetab Pro 6 released

  • Eric Fookes
    Message 1 of 8 , May 6 8:09 AM
      Hi Marcelo,

      > With that changed folder name and stuff... maybe it would be nice to
      > offer an enlarged update installer, just for this release, so as to
      > establish a new baseline for eventual reinstalls?

      Only the suggested default installation folder name has changed. The
      installer lets you change the target folder to anywhere you want,
      including the folder of an earlier version. As indicated in the
      pre-install message, it is not recommended to install version 6 over
      your version 4 folder.

      Eric Fookes
      http://www.fookes.com/
    • Eric Fookes
      Message 2 of 8 , May 6 8:22 AM
        Hi Lee,

        > Thanks for the free upgrade! An excellent program and an excellent company!

        You're welcome!

        We decided to make NoteTab 6 a free upgrade for version 5 customers in
        consideration of the current economic climate. NoteTab users can help us
        too by telling others about NoteTab 6 (Facebook, Tweeter, forums, ...)

        Eric Fookes
        http://www.fookes.com/
      • Brother Gabriel-Marie
        Message 3 of 8 , May 6 1:49 PM
          Thank you! This time I did just like you said. I copied NoteTabPro.exe
          and NoteTabPro.ini onto my thumb drive, took it to the internet
          computer, opened it, and clicked check for updates from the help menu.
          It gave me the option for downloading it onto my thumbdrive. I took it
          back and installed it tickety-boo!

          Thanks for the upgrade to version 6!

          God Bless!
          - Brother Gabriel-Marie