Re: Fonts?

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 5 , May 5 2:53 PM
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "charlesn56" <accountant1@...> wrote:

      > I am a new user to NoteTab, and first I want to say what a great
      > program it is. Now my questions. 1) I am wanting to add some new
      > fonts to the program. 2) I want to change the color and font size
      > of some of the text in the document. How do I do both of these?

      Look at View Options Documents [Font] (sets the default document font)

      Also View Options Colors

      There are also various font and color options under:

      View Options Clipbook
      View Options Tab Bar
      View Options Quick List
      View Options Toolbar

      You can't apply fonts to selections within documents, but you can have a different font for each document if you wish using Document, Font, Change Font. The Document Font is the one limited to monospace fonts in NoteTab Pro.

      Chosen default text colors are applied to all document texts.

      There is also HTML tag highlighting, URL highlighting and clipcode highlighting in NoteTab Pro. They can be enabled and disabled in Options.

      Regards,
      Sheri
    • loro
      Message 2 of 5 , May 6 3:45 AM
        charlesn56 wrote:
        >2) I want to change the color and font size of some of
        >the text in the document. How do I do both of these?

        To add to what's already said, you can have 2 different colors in
        addition to the document default colors by using the HTML syntax
        highlighting. It ain't pretty, but it works. You have to make the
        text look like HTML tags, but for highlighting a heading or an
        important section, I don't find it disturbing. I use it a lot.

        If you want to try, go to View | Options | HTML files and add the
        file type you want to use this with to the list. Also make sure the
        box labeled "Highlight HTML Tags" is ticked. Then go to the Colors
        tab and configure the colors you want to use. See below one way of using it.

        <!-- This is a heading. It will be in the HTML comment color -->

        Blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
        blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
        blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah <This is
        important text that will be colored in the HTML tag color> blah blah
        blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah
        blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah blah.

        Lotta