Re: Printing long lines

  • zawackiis
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 29 10:21 AM
      Did anyone answer this? I'm having a similar problem in reverse and would like to know how to do the opposite. I have word wrap on and the doc reads fine on screen but when I try to print is simply cuts off anything that runs too long off every sentence....

      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "ianoegroups" <ianoegroups@...> wrote:

      > Is there a way to tell NoteTab to print long lines on multiple pages
      > and not to wrap the lines on a single sheet of paper.
      >
      > We have situations where we need to print some data from the database
      > where the relevant data has more columns than would fit on one page.
      >
      > Excel lets us do this. I am trying to avoid the intermediate step of
      > putting everything we print into Excel.
      >
      > Thanks,
      > IanO

    • Don - HtmlFixIt.com
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 30 3:00 PM
        I use something called txtprint. I like it a lot.

        I'm not sure you are still supposed to need it, but I still use in all
        the time.