Activity on Lists

  • Don Daugherty
    Message 1 of 5 , Apr 25 2:33 PM
      I haven't received anything on the Basic or Clip lists in the past week
      or two and I'm wondering if it's somehow bouncing.

      If so how do I correct that? My direct email address is daugherty@...
    • Mike Breiding - Morgantown WV
      Message 2 of 5 , Apr 26 4:21 AM
        Additionally, I sent a message to Off-topic on April the 14th.
        I rec'd the message, but I had not one response.
        -Mike
        =======
        Don Daugherty wrote:

        > I haven't received anything on the Basic or Clip lists in the past week
        > or two and I'm wondering if it's somehow bouncing.
        >
        > If so how do I correct that? My direct email address is daugherty@ku.
        > edu <mailto:daugherty%40ku.edu>
      • Mark Partous
        Message 3 of 5 , Apr 26 5:15 AM
          Hello Mike,

          Sunday, April 26, 2009, 1:21:43 PM, you wrote:

          MBMW> Additionally, I sent a message to Off-topic on April the 14th.
          MBMW> I rec'd the message, but I had not one response.

          Do you have one now? :-)

          --
          Best Wishes,
          Mark
          Message 4 of 5 , Apr 26 3:15 PM
            I got my own back along with two replies, so I guess things are ok.
            Thanks to all for the responses

            Don Daugherty wrote:
            > I haven't received anything on the Basic or Clip lists in the past week
            > or two and I'm wondering if it's somehow bouncing.
            >
            > If so how do I correct that? My direct email address is daugherty@...

          • hsavage
            Message 5 of 5 , Apr 26 5:47 PM
              Don Daugherty wrote:
              > I haven't received anything on the Basic or Clip lists in the past week
              > or two and I'm wondering if it's somehow bouncing.
              >
              > If so how do I correct that? My direct email address is daugherty@...

              Before this latest flourish the last activity I see on the clips list is
              4/21/2009,
              and for the notetab list the last activity was 4/13/2009.

              I may have deleted a message or two, but, it hasn't been busy.

              ºvº SL_day# 116 - created 2009.04.26_19.04.02

              Great Truth About Growing Old:
              • Forget the health food. I need all the preservatives I can get.

              € hrs € hsavage € pobox € com