Auto Save ability

  • Wayne
    Message 1 of 3 , Apr 13, 2009
      Is there a setting to autosave a document every x minutes while typing.

      I use basic Note tab while on my amateur radio keeping notes of my contacts and have lost text when power blinked and and not saved the text.

      I have a rare disability and type with onscreen keyboard.

      Thanks for any suggestions.
    • loro
      Message 2 of 3 , Apr 13, 2009
        Wayne wrote:
        >Is there a setting to autosave a document every x minutes while typing.

        Yup. Look at the Files tab in Options.

        Lotta
      • AL Guevara
        Message 3 of 3 , Apr 13, 2009
          Wayne

          I havent use the free ver in years, but in the paid PRO ver, click,
          View | Option, and then the FILE Tab
          Theres an area for auto save and time.

          Good luck.

          Al