Re: NoteTab 5.8 available

  • Brother Gabriel-Marie
    Message 1 of 11 , Apr 8, 2009
      Hello all!

      Thank you for the assistance in regards to updating my offline
      NoteTabPro. I did send email to Fookes, and here is what they (Julian)
      said,
      "The advice you were given at the Yahoo group was correct. You only need
      to copy the file NotePro.exe to the online computer to be able to
      download the update."

      He also sent me a direct download link for this time, but said that they
      couldn't do it every time I needed and update. I only mention this to
      point out their charity.

      Thanks again, y'all.

      - Brother Gabriel-Marie