Re: [NTB] NT won't save character

  • write2dot
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 27, 2009
      Okay, I'm embarrassed to say it was, as usual, a human error. :) I didn't change the language for non-Unicode programs after reinstalling. Thank you both for answering so quickly and apologies for wasting your time.

      Pika
    • melchior prisi
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 27, 2009
        Hi Eric

        ----- on 27.03.2009 16:21 Eric Fookes wrote:
        > A Unicode editor is currently under development. But it is not a NoteTab
        > replacement. It will be made available alongside NoteTab. NoteTab
        > customers will be offered a special discount on the new editor.

        Will it be capable to apply NoteTab-Clips to unicode files?

        Thanks
        Melchior
        --
      • Marcelo Bastos
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 30, 2009
          By the way, NoteTab 5.8 is out. Use "Help/Check for Updates" to get the
          new version.

          Marcelo

          -=-=-
          No wanna work... wanna bang on keyboard!
          * TagZilla 0.066 on Seamonkey 1.1.15