Re: [NTB] NT won't save character

  • Eric Fookes
    Message 1 of 8 , Mar 27 8:21 AM
      Hi Marcelo,

      > would require an Unicode-aware editor. Unfortunately, NoteTab is not one
      > of those.

      A Unicode editor is currently under development. But it is not a NoteTab
      replacement. It will be made available alongside NoteTab. NoteTab
      customers will be offered a special discount on the new editor.

      No date has been set yet for its release. It's still too early to reveal
      anything more about it, but I can tell you that it will offer many
      features that have been requested over the years.

      Eric Fookes
      http://www.fookes.com/
    • write2dot
      Message 2 of 8 , Mar 27 8:24 AM
        Okay, I'm embarrassed to say it was, as usual, a human error. :) I didn't change the language for non-Unicode programs after reinstalling. Thank you both for answering so quickly and apologies for wasting your time.

        Pika
      • melchior prisi
        Message 3 of 8 , Mar 27 8:36 AM
          Hi Eric

          ----- on 27.03.2009 16:21 Eric Fookes wrote:
          > A Unicode editor is currently under development. But it is not a NoteTab
          > replacement. It will be made available alongside NoteTab. NoteTab
          > customers will be offered a special discount on the new editor.

          Will it be capable to apply NoteTab-Clips to unicode files?

          Thanks
          Melchior
          --
        • Marcelo Bastos
          Message 4 of 8 , Mar 30 5:35 AM
            By the way, NoteTab 5.8 is out. Use "Help/Check for Updates" to get the
            new version.

            Marcelo

            -=-=-
            No wanna work... wanna bang on keyboard!
            * TagZilla 0.066 on Seamonkey 1.1.15