Re: Bug Report

  • Sheri
    Message 1 of 7 , Mar 13, 2009
      --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, Michael S. Sanders <mike@...> wrote:

      > > You haven't given enough details to help you much.
      > > But in my experience Unix files work fine as long
      > > as they don't have unicode in them. The token ^P,
      > > if used, means windows line break in the S/R text boxes.
      > > ^C means mac style and ^L means Unix style. Those codes
      > > are even documented on the Search Disk page in the help file,
      > > so the response you got was incorrect.
      >
      > Hi Sheri, nice to meet you. Yes the response was umm...
      > not so well thought out (we've all done that before so
      > I understand), but back to the matter at hand. Also,
      > previous versions do not display this anomaly.
      >
      > Use I understand ^P/C/L. The particularly vexing thing is
      > I applied these changes to 40+ files, which took quite
      > awhile to straighten back out. No regex used either btw...

      Yes, well when making mass changes like that, backups are essential because it is so easy to make a mistake in the S/R to be done. 20/20 hindsight :D

      > This I'm sure, Eric will fix, its an internal issue, it seems.

      That can only happen when there is a problem that can be replicated. Perhaps you could post a sample file in the Yahoo group files with instructions on exactly how the problem can be replicated.

      Regards,
      Sheri