how to make font, tab, ww doc-specific

  • KitPatH
    Message 1 of 2 , Mar 13, 2009
      In NoteTab Std 5.7b help file
      under FEATURES
      there is this statement
      Each document can have different settings such as font, tab widths, word wrap

      Is there an option to make this happen?

      I open a file and the font is whichever one is "default"
      as set on the options: document tab.

      * Each document can have different....
      appears right after the statement about perl and gawk
    • loro
      Message 2 of 2 , Mar 13, 2009
        pat wrote:
        >In NoteTab Std 5.7b help file
        >under FEATURES
        >there is this statement
        >Each document can have different settings such as font, tab widths, word wrap
        >
        >Is there an option to make this happen?
        >
        >I open a file and the font is whichever one is "default"
        >as set on the options: document tab.

        I saw you had found an answer, but I don't think it's the right
        one... You set properties for an individual doc by going to the
        Document menu -> Properties. Better? ;-)

        Lotta