Re: [NTB] Inserting line breaks into text files

  • Geoff Lane
    Message 1 of 3 , Mar 3, 2009
      On Tuesday, March 3, 2009, Chris Nash wrote:

      > I have a number of files that are unspaced "walls of text". Is there a
      > way to have NoteTab automatically insert an extra line break after
      > each existing line break, thus spacing out the paragraphs?
      ---

      Use Search and Replace:

      1. From the Search menu, choose Replace. The Find and Replace dialog
      box opens.
      2. In the Find what box, type "^p" (without the quotation marks)
      3. In the Replace with box, type "^p^p" (again, without the quotation
      marks)
      4. Click Replace all

      HTH,

      --
      Geoff Lane
      Cornwall, UK
      Message 2 of 3 , Mar 3, 2009
        --- In notetab@yahoogroups.com, "Chris Nash" <chris_1256@...> wrote:

        > I have a number of files that are unspaced "walls of text". Is there a
        > way to have NoteTab automatically insert an extra line break after
        > each existing line break, thus spacing out the paragraphs?

        Maybe you're looking for something more complex, but couldn't you just use the search and find function? Find ^p and replace it with ^p^p.

        gsw