Re: [NTB] Flyover in anchor clip

  • Alec Burgess
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 15, 2009
      Charles Friederich (cefwis@...) wrote (in part) (on 1999-01-01
      at 01:22):
      > The anchor clip ("<a") that came supplied with my NoteTab Standard
      > does not
      > include the html code to add a flyover to the link it generates (a
      > flyover
      > being text that displays when you position the mouse over the link).
      > Could
      > some helpful NoteTab group member provide me with the necessary clip,
      > please? The clip in my version of NoteTab follows:
      > =========================
      > <a
      > ^!Clip "Ă—^?[Link to create==_Link|BoxLink|Link with image|Link to
      > bookmark|Bookmark|MailTo]"
      Any chance your system date is wrong? What client did you use to
      generate the post?

      I wasn't sure of the answer. Normally I'd try and find it by locating a
      page which has a "flyover" link, selecting some page text which includes
      the link with a flyover and then using [View Selection source] (you do
      use Firefox correct? ;-) )

      Not being able to locate one quickly I googled [html a tag] and found:
      http://www.htmlquick.com/reference/tags/a.html
      It appears what you want is the title attribute. From the above page: