MOD COMMENT (was Bug still not fixed? and I FOUND IT!)

  • Julie
    Message 1 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009
      You were right the first time - Jody is a "he" not a "she".

      Can you please take the subject of Jody off list if you wish to continue it?

      Thanks,
      Julie,
      moderator once upon a time appointed by Jody who I miss very much!

      On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 3:12 PM, Ugly Me <ugly@...> wrote:

> [...]
    • Scott Fordin
      Message 2 of 2 , Feb 2, 2009
        Julie wrote:
        > You were right the first time - Jody is a "he" not a "she".
        >
        > Can you please take the subject of Jody off list if you wish to continue it?

        Nope. I'm done. I said my bit and I'm ready to move on to another topic.

        My apologies for taking the thread off track.

        Scott